Thursday, September 24, 2015

Today's Ridiculousness

Kentucky Kim: Newsflash: You're NOT good at your job. You aren't even DOING your job! Can I get paid to go to work, make $80K a year, and do nothing? I don't think so! My anger over Kentucky Kim is starting to shift from her to the Kentucky government. How long are the powers that be over there going to keep this circus going? Squash it already. If that means having a special election to remove Kim from office, then do it. Enough of this ridiculousness.

In other ridiculousness, I saw a very funny video of Jimmy Kimmel having James Taylor sing snippets of his hit songs with the added line "in my pants." I've seen fire and I've seen rain...in my pants. I thought it was funny, but I laugh at pretty much anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment