Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Post-Labor Day Observations

This Kim Davis is proud to say she's had the same name since she was given it at birth and she's never been locked up. She also supports same sex marriage. (I'm just letting folks know in case I, by some bizarre chance, get confused with Kentucky Kim.)

So Jon Hamm is back on the market after breaking up with his long-time girlfriend. I hope Hamm doesn't end up dating some 20 or 30-year-old. I enjoyed the fact that he and Jennifer Westfeldt were around the same age. That's not something you see very often with Hollywood couples these days. I have been down on Hamm since I heard about the vicious hazing he participated in during his college days, I assume Hamm has changed his ways. I certainly hope he has.

And Colbert's new show starts tonight. I've missed Stephen even though I stopped watching The Colbert Report before it officially went off the air because I'd grown tired of it, there's been a drought since he disappeared from the airwaves and it will be nice to have him back on television doing something slightly different. I doubt I stay awake to see his show because I have to get up early to go to my day job, but I'll try to catch it on On Demand or something if I can't see it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment