Thursday, September 3, 2015

Kentucky Kim Davis Ordered to the Big House!

Well, Kentucky Kim Davis has a one-way ticket to jail because of her refusal to issue gay marriage licences. I got an email from a former coworker today about this and I told her how much it infuriates me that this Kentucky woman and I share the same name. Ugh. Granted, there are many Kim Davises out there and most of us go through life without having our names mentioned on the news or plastered over the web, but when one Kim Davis is in the news, especially for something ridiculous like this, the other Kim Davises take notice. (Well, I don't know if the others really take notice, but I do!) Of all of the things for a Kim Davis to be in the news for, I never thought one would become popular for refusing to grant gay marriage licenses. The whole fiasco is, to me, a writer of gay romance books, annoying and sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment