Sunday, October 22, 2017

Arctic Monkeys

While digging through my CD collection last week, I found one from the Arctic Monkeys called Favourite Worst Nightmare. I'd totally forgotten I had this CD, so I listened to it in my car and rediscovered how great it is. If I had to describe their music, I'd say it's a cross between Oasis and Green Day. The CD I have was probably purchased 10 years ago (or close to that). (Strangely, it's not offered on iTunes either.) I think I bought it initially because I liked the songs "Brianstorm" and "Teddy Picker" but there are other good songs on the CD also such as "D Is for Dangerous" and "Fluorescent Adolescent" (my current favorite, or should I say favourite). I'm not familiar with any of their other work, but I plan to look into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment