Friday, June 2, 2017

No Winners Here

As I've watched the listened to the news throughout this week, I've come to the conclusion that I should probably cut down on my news watching and reading. Oy! Where to start? Is anyone really surprised by Donny T's rejection of the Paris climate accord? I'm not! By now, you'd think that people would understand Donny's mantra: US good, Europe bad! Moving on. As for the drama with Donny and Kathy Griffin, all I can say is there are no winners here. Did Kathy not think there would be blowback after her photo stunt? I'm in no way defending Donny T. who, as most people know, is incredibly thin-skinned, but Kathy went for HIM. He didn't come for HER until after she'd thrown down the gauntlet. And, clearly, she wasn't prepared for the criticism she faced. Either own it or apologize for it and move on from it. What's the expression? Don't come for me unless I call you? Take that advice next time, Griff. Don't call for Donny unless you're ready, willing, and able to deal with Donny and his minions. No winners here. And speaking of no winners, when is Hillary going to either accept responsibility for her own failed campaign or just go away and live quietly in Chappaqua? I'm tired of her excuses and blame game for not taking care of business during the last election. (I'm also tired of Donny T. bringing up the election. Again, no winners here.) It's over, it's done, we're living (or trying to live) with the ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment