Friday, June 30, 2017

No Winners Here Yet Again

As much as I hate to admit it, I've been watching and reading about Donny T.'s latest Twitter feud, this time with Morning Joe hosts Joe and Mika. While the whole thing is pathetic and Donny really needs to man up and stop acting like a crying baby every time someone says something about him that he doesn't like, Joe and Mika are full of it also. They, along with many others in the media, helped to create the monster that is Donny T. They liked him until they didn't, so I have little sympathy for either of them. I catch some of Morning Joe before I go to work and I remember watching the hosts kiss Donny's behind and practically crawl up his snatch (yes, I'm saying he has a snatch) on a weekly basis. And now that they've had an apparent change of heart about the man they propped up during the election, I can't totally get on board with their outrage. When you dance with the devil, expect to have your feet stepped on. Again, there are no winners here. (By the way, are we winning yet? No? I didn't think so.)

No comments:

Post a Comment