Friday, August 26, 2016

Weekly Wrap-Up

So, as another week draws to a close, what have I learned?

1. Paul LePage is still a bigot. (What the hell kind of people [other than Stephen King] live in Maine? How did this guy ever get elected?)

2. Ryan Lochte apparently has a new cough drop endorsement and an upcoming spot on Dancing with the Stars. Jeah? Jeah. (By the way, the Brazilian government is delusional if they think this guy will ever return to Brazil to face any charges. Dream on dreamers!)

3. It's time for the USA Network to end Suits after this season. It's so awful right now.

4. I've got to pick up the pace with my writing. I had hoped to be farther along with the book I'm working on, but the process has been really slow going. I'll try to do better.




No comments:

Post a Comment