Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Mr. Robot

I've been watching the second and first seasons of Mr. Robot and I like the series. I started watching the second season and then figured I needed to go back and watch the first season so now I'm watching them both. (I'm going to try and wrap up watching the first season this week.) As I watch the shows, I find myself becoming more paranoid about social media. Can you ever really get off the grid? Uh, I don't think so. And, with these recent "glitches" in the computer systems of Delta and Southwest Airlines, I'm really starting to wonder if the airlines are covering up something more sinister. Were these airline systems actually hacked? We'll probably never know, but it's a question that has crossed my mind especially during my Mr. Robot viewing.

One of the things I like about Mr. Robot is that the cast is diverse and the show gives me some insight into the mind of tech-savvy millennials. It's interesting. I've said before that the really great Hollywood productions are coming on the small screen these days. There's more room for creativity and more of a chance to have casting that defies the usual expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment