Thursday, August 22, 2013

Da Mayor's Race

So I watched last night's debate between the New York mayoral candidates (the democrats) and, I have to say, I was impressed with Weiner.  He did a good job articulating his views and answering the questions he was given.  I'm still not inclined to vote for him though.  He's too much of a loose cannon.  I think I'm sticking with DeBlasio unless he messes up in the final weeks before then I'll throw my vote to Thompson.  No way am I voting for Quinn (aka Bloomberg Lite).  That woman irks me.  Her voice makes me cringe.  I just don't like her and I don't think she'd be a good leader for the city.  Why are Liu, Albanese, and Salgado are even in the race.  Albanese was at my subway station about two weeks ago shaking hands and handing out flyers.  I didn't even know who he was.  Give it up, dudes!  It's not going to happen for you!

I'm ready for the primary to come and go so at least I'll know who I'm dealing with.  Still, I hate the thought of suffering through more months of political campaign ads.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment