Thursday, July 18, 2013

News Flash: It's Hot!

Yeah, it's hot.  I'm ready for this latest heatwave to break.  At least I can sit in air conditioned comfort (that I don't have to pay for) while I'm at work, but when I get home, it's an entirely different story.  I have a portable air conditioner in my bedroom, but I have to sequester myself there at night and I can barely hear my television when I run that noisy thing.  I'm dreading my next Con Ed bill.  (First world problems, I know, but still!)  After a crappy day, I was annoyed further by some dude singing to himself on the subway during my ride home.  He had headphones on and he was singing along to the music from his iPhone.  I honestly felt like kicking him in the kneecaps (or maybe the throat so the singing would stop).  Is this week over yet????

No comments:

Post a Comment