Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Meatless Hamburgers and Frozen Margaritas

I don't understand why someone who doesn't eat meat would eat a tofu burger (or whatever) that looks like a hamburger.  Why would you want a meatless dish that looks exactly like meat?  I detest pickles.  I hate the way they look, the way they smell, and the way they taste.  I don't want pickles or their juice anywhere near me.  So if a product was offered that looked like a pickle but wasn't a pickle, I still wouldn't want it.  If you don't like burgers, why eat fake burgers?  If you don't like hot dogs, why eat tofu dogs?  Why???

And, speaking of food, why aren't frozen margaritas readily available on the streets of New York?  Frozen margarita places (with convenient to-go cups) should be sold here.  I, for one, would like a frozen margarita after work on a hot summer day and I don't necessarily feel like sitting at a bar or in a restaurant to get one.  Why isn't there a slushy machine like at 7-11 so I can fill my own cup full of frozen tequila goodness?  Why???

No comments:

Post a Comment