Saturday, July 20, 2013

Collusion...Coming Soon

So my new book, Collusion, is scheduled to come out in January 2014.  Publisher JMS Books offered me a contract and I'm quite happy about this.  Yea!  Collusion a sequel to Clean Hands (but you don't have to have read Clean Hands to get the gist of the story).  I'm excited about this and I certainly hope everything falls into place and that the book comes out on time and is well-received.  I love my characters (Brian, Jay, and Olivia) and I enjoy writing about them.  I'll continue to update my blog about the book as the pub date gets closer and as I get more information from the publisher.

I'm also hard at work on another book with a new cast of characters.  No title yet, but I'm kicking a few around.  I hope to have that one wrapped up soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment