Sunday, July 7, 2013

Happy Birthday to Ringo and Me!

On this very hot July 7, Ringo Starr (the forgotten Beatle!) and I (and others) celebrate yet another birthday.  Yea!  I've only met two other people who had the same birthdate as I do and neither one was born the same year.  Someday I'll meet that elusive person with the same birthday and year as my own.  He or she is out there somewhere! 

In a totally unrelated topic, I watched the movie Night Shift on cable last Friday morning.  I hadn't seen it in years and it was still funny to me.  Henry Winkler was so un-Fonzie-like and Michael Keaton was hilarious.  If you've never seen it, I highly recommend you get it from Netflix or something.  I guess the whole prostitution business run out of a morgue wouldn't work today because everyone is a private contractor via the Internet (i.e., Craigslist).

No comments:

Post a Comment