Friday, July 8, 2016

Not Again

Once again, I'm doing a blog post about gun violence in the country. Has it even been a month since the slaughter in Orlando? Now it's trigger-happy cops in Louisiana and Minnesota and a psycho killer in Texas. Add that on top of the on-going weekly double digit killings in Chicago and what do you have? A mess. A national disaster. I don't understand the anger or whatever it is inside of these guys that makes them just pop off and start shooting. How did pulling a gun on someone become the new normal? I hate to even say "the new normal" but that's what gun violence is right now in the United States. It's out of control. Everyone wants to blame someone or something for this problem, but I blame the individuals. I don't blame one group for the actions of one person. We all have free will and someone makes a conscious decision to pull a trigger and take a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment