Sunday, July 17, 2016

Chris Isaak

I went to see Chris Isaak in concert last night and he and his band put on a great show. I've been a Chris Issak fan for a long time. I like his music and I used to watch his show, The Chris Isaak Show, on cable. I'd never seen him in concert before though until last night. He wears some impressive suits and I hope you can see the disco ball suit he wore for his encore at last night's performance in the picture below. He performed a lot of his hits, "Wicked Game," "Somebody's Crying," "Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing." I was particularly impressed with his versions of "Pretty Girls Don't Cry" complete with an accordion backup and his version of "Wicked Game." I've never been a big fan of "Wicked Game" maybe because it was played too much on the radio back in the day, but I enjoyed Chris's performance of the song last night. Chris looks great also. I'm sure he's had some work done (he turned 60 last month), but you wouldn't know it from looking at him, hearing him, and watching him on stage.


No comments:

Post a Comment