Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Learning to Swim

As my weekly swimming lessons are drawing to a close, I'll have to decide what to do next. While I feel good about the progress I've made, there's still more work to be done. But before I sign up for another batch of classes, I've got to make an effort to go to the pool when I'm not taking a class. My sister suggested a water aerobics class or something like that. A class would be nice, but I need some free time in the water to work on the stuff I've learned so far. My swim teacher praised me for breathing correctly when I put my face in the water and I was tempted to tell her that my breathing technique is totally driven by fear. I'm just trying to relax and not drown!

I'm still psyched from the Duran Duran concert. My $50 "vintage" logo T-shirt is featured below. Highway robbery, I know. I hate I never saw Duran Duran while I was younger, but better late than never.


No comments:

Post a Comment