Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Fake Name

I seriously considered using a pseudonym to publish under even before the whole Kentucky Kim Davis debacle, but my ego wouldn't let me. Plus, if I published under another name, I wanted that name to be partly sleazy and totally awesome! Sure, I could use no imagination whatsoever and go with something lame (and cheesy) like Dick Johnson or Rock Hardington (ha!). Unfortunately, I believe Deez Balls is already taken. The day may come when I decide to put something out under a fake name if I want to take my writing in a totally different direction or just do something completely under the radar. With so many names out there to choose from, it would be hard to come up with something that would be great.

In totally unrelated news, I'm curious to find out how the primary in New Hampshire shakes out. As I posted a few days ago, it's time for the Republican clown car to lose a few riders. Who will be forced to hit the road after tonight? Governor Sandwiches? Mr. Ruboto? Dr. Gifted Hands?

No comments:

Post a Comment