Friday, August 4, 2017

Mario, Maria, and Margaritas

As this week draws to a close, I must give praise to three M's that made life bearable for me over the past few days.

1. Mario Cantone. His impression of Anthony Scaramucci in skits on Comedy Central's The President Show has been so wonderful and funny. I hate that the Mooch got canned just because it means no more Mario impersonations. I guess I'll have to placate myself by reading his Twitter feed (that's also very entertaining).

2. Maria Rita. If you love Brazilian music (and if you read my blog, you know I do), do yourself a favor and download, buy, and listen to Maria Rita. Her voice is so beautiful. My current favorite song of hers is "Coração a Batucar." It's just great. I'd love to see her perform live. Come to Chicago, Maria, or be in New York during a time when I'm in town!

3. Margaritas. No explanation necessary.


No comments:

Post a Comment