Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Hurry Up and Wait

For the past two afternoons, I've been stuck in traffic coming home from my day job. I have a long commute anyway (an hour each way) but my commute time doubled yesterday and today. Yesterday, heavy rain just forced everyone to crawl along the freeways and surface streets. Today, a semi was overturned on I-294. Oh, and the semi was on fire. While I hope no one was injured in the crash, it really jacked up my commute. Once I got past the wreck and was finally on my way, I saw my first Trump bumper sticker. I hadn't seen one until today. I'd seen a lot of "Feel the Burn" stickers and an occasional "Hillary" bumper sticker, but never one for The Donald. I had to speed up to look at the driver and was just as I expected: white, white-haired, and male.

No comments:

Post a Comment