Friday, March 18, 2016

Underage Driver

I, unfortunately, stopped at Walmart on the way home today and the parking lot was a mad house, as usual. However, when I pulled into the lot, I wasn't expecting to be almost taken out by a 12-year-old driving a minivan. I swear, the kid looked like was in middle school. First, he comes barreling through a parking space and into the lane that everyone uses to drive around the front of the store. He paid no mind to the oncoming traffic. Thankfully, I was paying attention when the kid cut me off. Then he parks the minivan in front of the store to pick up his mother and/or assorted relatives. Did I flip him off as I passed him? I sure did. (He looked shocked that I did.) Was that petty? Probably, but I did it anyway. If that kid had hit me, I would have sued his parents' asses because I know he wasn't old enough to be driving. Who lets their middle school-aged kid drive especially in a crowded parking lot? Insanity. I don't know what it is about Walmart that brings out the worst people or the worst IN people. The low prices? Maybe. The only thing that made this whole experience slightly worth it was that I got a Patti Pie (see below).


No comments:

Post a Comment