Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Wow!

Lyin' Brian Williams is out of a job for six months (without pay) and Jon Stewart is leaving The Daily Show this year. Wow. I'm glad to hear about the Williams suspension because the guy just annoys me. He's smug. I wish NBC had suspended Matt Lauer with him. Those two are cut from the same ugly cloth. Thankfully, Brian's suspension puts Lester Holt in the anchor's seat and that's good news. I said last week it was Lester's time to shine and it is.


As for Jon Stewart leaving The Daily Show, it's sad but not unexpected. He's seemed bored for a while now and when he took time off to direct a movie, I figured his days were numbered with the show. Colbert's departure probably factored into his decision also. Doing the same thing for many years surely grates on you. Believe me, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment