Friday, February 20, 2015

Camry Crazy

Is it just me or are there a lot of bad drivers driving Toyota Camrys? I swear, I see more Camry drivers thundering down the streets in and around Chicago and, often, their Camrys look like they've been to hell and back. Dented side panels, cracked bumpers, missing hubcaps. What's up with that? Maybe I see so many Camry drivers because the Camry is largely considered to be an affordable and reliable car. It's also a popular car and people seem to keep them for years.

Now that I'm a driver again after living a car-free life in Brooklyn for close to four years, I've noticed a lot of bad drivers on the road. I'm not the greatest driver myself and, after not driving for a few years, I find that I don't enjoy it now as much as I used to. I was born and raised in Detroit. I got my driver's license when I was 16 years old. I used to love driving, but once I got away from it, I found I didn't miss it. Driving is stressful. I often have to put on some soothing music just to make it to and from my destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment