Saturday, February 14, 2015

Don't Tickle Me, Elmo

My sister saw a clip of Michael Buble on Sesame Street and, knowing I'm a fan of Buble, she showed the clip to me. Michael sang a song about being yourself (or something in that vein) along with the help of three Muppets. One of them was, unfortunately, Elmo. I am not a fan of Elmo. The voice of that character is like nails on a blackboard to me. I just can't stand baby talk (unless it's coming from an actual baby) and that is what I hear whenever Elmo opens his mouth. Speaking of Elmo, whatever happened to disgraced puppeteer Kevin Clash who used to be the voice of Elmo? His career crashed and burned after the allegations young men brought against him. Maybe he'll end up on one of those "where are they now" specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment