Friday, February 27, 2015

So Much Stupid

Today is one of those days that should have been spent at home in bed watching television because going out brought me nothing but misery. The day started off well enough, but just disintegrated into one annoying episode after another.

Annoying Episode #1: I went to the bank on my lunch hour to get some cash from the ATM. The ATM is a drive-thru and there's an armored car parked behind the machine with its flashers on, but not in front of the ATM itself. I wait for a few seconds and I don't see anyone in the armored car or at the machine, so I drive around the car and go to get some cash. As soon as I do this, someone inside of the armored car starts blowing at me. Then one of the armored car guys comes out of nowhere to start berating me for going around his vehicle to get to the ATM. I told him I didn't realize there was anyone in the car or working on the ATM. I pull away from the ATM to park and go inside the bank to get money and the armored car guy walks over to my car, all five feet of him, to bitch at me some more. I bitched right back telling the guy he should pull up to the ATM is he's working on it. The conversation ends with him telling me to "have a nice day" but I knew what he really meant was "fuck you, bitch." Then I go into the bank to get cash and complain and while I'm filling out my withdrawal slip, I realize I've left my wallet in the car (because I had it out to go to the ATM), so I have to go back out to the parking lot where the armored car guys are still there, although now they've pulled the car around so that it's blocking my car. They took off when they saw me come out of the bank. I don't know what that was about. I suspect the whole thing was just their attempt to try and intimidate me. They picked on the wrong woman for that today.

Annoying Episode #2: When I get back to the office after the bank incident, I find out one of my coworkers has gotten in the middle of a situation that didn't involve her, so I have to set her straight on what her role is and what my role is. I had to be the bitch again, but how will people learn if you don't school them?

Annoying Episode #3: I'm driving home from work and I'm almost home when some asshole in a BMW SUV pulls out of a business in front of me, nearly hitting me. I blow at the guy and I can see he's talking on a cell phone the whole time. He's got the phone in his hand! After he pulls out in front of me, he puts his signal on because he wants to get in the left lane, but no one will let him, so he just stops in the middle of the lane. I keep blowing at him and he sits there being a total dick for several seconds before finally moving on.

There's so much stupid in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment