Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Updates

So I complained yesterday about my bad experience at a local Whole Foods store last night and I took that complaint to the corporate folks. Today I got an email from a manager at the local store where I had the incident and he apologized for the employees' behavior last night. I told him if the cashier didn't want to accept my money, then she could have just said that and we could've killed the deal rather than humiliating me by scrutinizing my $20 bill like I was a criminal. I should have told the cashier, "I'm not Rick Masters!!!" but she probably wouldn't have known what I was talking about. (That's an inside joke for fans of the great film To Live and Die in LA.)


In other updates, I found out today that Pivot has sold enough copies already to go into a paperback version in another month or so. Yea! Great news. Thanks to everyone for supporting my work. I appreciate it. I'm hard at work on a new book that shouldn't take me as long to churn out as Pivot did! I've already got over 80 pages written, so it's coming along.



No comments:

Post a Comment