Saturday, October 1, 2016

Get Over It!

We all obsess on things occasionally. The jerk who cut me off three days ago, something someone said to me ten years ago that still annoys me today, etc. But normal people don't let these kinds of things overtake their lives. Normal people can mentally move on. Unfortunately, Trump isn't one of these people. I can't believe this guy is sending Tweets at three in the morning about some beauty queen he dealt with twenty years ago. Dude, get over it! I've never seen someone running for president get so riled up over something so petty. Oy! Again, is this guy for real or is this just part of a long con? I don't know. I can't wait for this election to be over. Can we just vote already? November 8 can't come soon enough, as far as I'm concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment