Tuesday, October 18, 2016

(Insert Name Here) Made Me Do It

I'm so tired of people who don't take responsibility for their actions. If you made a mistake and said or did something wrong, then apologize and move on. And not a half-assed apology either that ends with "if anyone was offended..." More and more it seems that people just can't seem to accept responsibility for their wrongdoing. It's always someone else's fault. The devil made me do it. Billy Bush caused the dirty words to come out of my big mouth. My mother spanked me as a child and now I lack self-control. Blah, blah, blah. Why are so many people acting like children? I expect them to deflect responsibility if they messed up and broke a table lamp or something by mistake, but seeing adults exhibit this behavior is not only disturbing but also annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment