Thursday, October 20, 2016

Third Time's the Charm

Well, the third and final presidential debate has come and gone and, I must admit, they've all been quite entertaining. They're so much better than Shark Tank reruns on CNBC (and I enjoy Shark Tank). The third debate was certainly less confrontational than the other two, but the candidates still went at each other. Clinton is a bigger person than I am to stand there and say nothing when Trump called her "such a nasty woman." I doubt I would have been able to restrain myself from taking that debate to the street and going off on Don the Groper. The Detroit in me would have come out and I would have shown that big baby just how nasty I could be. Why do people who are terrible themselves fail to see their own awful qualities? They're always quick to point out what's wrong with someone else, but often fail to see anything wrong with themselves. They must block out their own faults and just focus on the faults of others. How do you go through life with a lack of humility? We all have faults. We all make mistakes. No one is perfect. Why not own your problems and work to try and improve them? I understand it takes someone with a narcissistic personality to run for president. I get it. However, that same person should still be able to admit his or her mistakes and accept responsibility for his or her actions. It's not that hard to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment