Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Old School

In an effort to try and curb my profanity (that can sometimes get a little out of control), I've taken to calling people I don't like an assortment of old-school insults: jackal, joker, loser, idiot (an oldie but goodie). No, these insults don't pack the same punch as calling someone an a**hole or a mother***ker, but they still work and, I believe, they can be quite effective. Personally, I would like to see "jackal" make a huge return to the field of insults. There are so many jackals in the world today. Hell, just take a look at the folks running for office and already in office. Many of them are jackals. You know it and I know it.

In other news, my latest favorite thing is watching The Daly Show (that's the You Tube show with actor Tim Daly and his son Sam Daly, not that Trevor Noah mess on Comedy Central). Tim and Sam Daly's short videos are great. Very funny. I'm up to Season 3 now. Tim Daly looks better now than he did when he was younger. Hey, daddy! I wish he'd play gay again. He was so great with Paul Rudd in Object of My Affection (that I've blogged about before). Not a great movie (read the book instead) but Tim and Paul make an adorable gay couple. They should team up again for something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment