Saturday, September 3, 2016

Mosholu Parkway

I had a dream last night that I was trying to get to the Mosholu Parkway to meet up with someone. I don't believe I ever went to the Mosholu Parkway while I lived in New York and I'm pretty sure I wasn't thinking about the Mosholu Parkway before I fell asleep last night. Very strange. When I got up this morning, I had to Google the Parkway to find out where it was exactly. The next time I'm in NY, I'll have to take a ride to the Bronx and check it to satisfy my own curiosity.

In totally non-related news, I watched a clip yesterday of Joe Biden speaking at a campaign event in Ohio and he was so great talking about Trump and how real families who have really dealt with unemployment (not the fake "you're fired" unemployment of Trump's reality show). Watching Biden just made me wish even more that he'd run for president. I'm convinced he could have triumphed over Clinton.

No comments:

Post a Comment