Saturday, November 7, 2020

This Is What Democracy Looks Like!

Finally, the results are in and Biden won the race as POTUS. Donny T.'s reign of terror won't continue for another four years. Yea! I look forward to NOT hearing about something the POTUS tweeted or reading about the POTUS insulting someone with a stupid nickname. I look forward to a POTUS who isn't transactional in every freaking relationship he enters into. I look forward to a POTUS who doesn't ask, "What's in it for me?" but asks instead, "What's in it for the American people?" I look forward to a POTUS who isn't golfing every week and spending taxpayer dollars to support his lifestyle, his businesses, his family, and his minions. I look forward to having a POTUS who listens to experts in the field: the doctors, the military experts, the policy experts, rather than listening to his fat gut. 

There's been so much bad news in 2020 that I'm glad to have some good news for a change. 

Congratulations to Biden and Harris and thank you, American voters! This IS what democracy looks like! 

No comments:

Post a Comment