Sunday, March 26, 2017

Road Trip

I'm back home from a quick road trip to Detroit. One of the few nice things about living in Illinois is that I'm able to get to Michigan quickly if necessary and I'll probably have to return in another week or so due to family issues. The trip this weekend was nice because the weather was great Friday for the drive from Chicago and temps were in the 70s in Michigan when I got there. Of course it rained Saturday and on the way back home Sunday and temps weren't as warm, but at least there was no snow. Once again, a trip to Michigan prompted me to think about seriously going back to the mitten state, but I'm just not ready to make a move like that right now. Frankly, I'm tired of moving. I've moved from Michigan to Pennsylvania, then to New Jersey, then to New York, and then to Illinois within the last fifteen or so years. That's a lot of moving! But who knows what the future will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment