Saturday, March 18, 2017

Failing Pile of Garbage

A few months ago, Donny T. referred to Buzzfeed as a "failing pile of garbage." I found this description hilarious mainly because it was raised so many ridiculous questions for me. If a pile of garbage is failing, is there a way for it to be successful also? What causes failure in a pile of garbage? How, exactly, does one determine failure or success in a pile of garbage? I've been waiting for an opportunity to use this description and that time has, thankfully, come. The current administration headed by Donny T. and the Funky Bunch (TM) are our national failing pile of garbage. They're also the tire fire that won't go out, the fungus that won't stop growing, and a whole host of other unpleasant things. I've said it before and I'll say it again. If this governmental administration was popping off like this in another country, I'd find it amusing, but the fact that it's my own government isn't funny at all. It's pathetic. Donny T. behaving like a spoiled child with world leaders, his minions lying and tap dancing to back up his bullshit, the bigots and conspiracy theorists within the administration, the sheer ridiculousness of everything coming out of Washington, DC these days all just make me shake my head and roll my eyes. We get the government we deserve but, damn, do we really deserve this?

No comments:

Post a Comment