Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Hair Net

I went to McDonald's this morning on my way to work and noticed that no one seemed to be wearing a head covering of any kind (hat, hair net, whatever). I was particularly concerned about the guy cooking the food in the back who had long braids. Aren't food service workers, particularly those who do the cooking and prep work, supposed to have their heads covered? I seem to recall having to wear a hair net or a hat when I worked at Burger King when I was in high school many moons ago. Have things changed? I don't think so. I think people are just ignoring the rules and cooking food without head coverings. This seems unsanitary probably because it IS unsanitary. Hair nets or hats are needed for food service workers. I don't want to bite into my Egg McMuffin and get a mouthful of hair (real or synthetic). Gross.


No comments:

Post a Comment