Monday, January 30, 2017

Blocking the BS

Try a I might to block out the daily ridiculousness of our current administration, it's hard to do these days when both television and the internet are overflowing with stories of more bullshit orchestrated by Donny T and His Band of Idiots. For all those people who keep saying, "I can't believe he (Donny T) is doing this/that" well, believe it, folks! This is happening. I spoke with a friend over the weekend who asked what she could do to help in dealing with the iron fist of government we're currently under and I told her she can volunteer to help others who are underserved or donate money to the ACLU or some other organization that helps the oppressed. Maybe all of us can't march and be on the front lines for justice, but we can and should help in other ways.

I was born during the Nixon administration and I managed to survive that. God willing, I'll survive Donny T's hot government mess also.

No comments:

Post a Comment