Friday, May 20, 2016

Don't You Care?

This has been a stressful week for me and I'm glad it's (mostly) over. Someone at my day job keeps putting cans of Coke in the freezers of our communal refrigerators (we have two) and the cans keep, naturally, exploding. This is bad enough, but the idiot who keeps doing this doesn't even come back to clean up the mess he or she made. At first, only one freezer was impacted, so I avoided that one. This morning when I came into work, I saw the other freezer had been destroyed also. What is wrong with people? Is it so hard to clean up behind yourself when you make a mess? Apparently for some folks it is.

In other news, I was asked earlier this week whether I cared about something or not. "Don't you care?" was the question asked. I should have just told the truth and said, "No, I don't!" because I really didn't give two shits about the situation. Maybe I'm having empathy fatigue again. I should do something about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment