Saturday, April 9, 2016

Drive-Thru Drama

Why oh why did I stop at McDonald's today? (Uh, because I was hungry?) All I wanted was a cheeseburger combo and an apple pie. There was only one person ahead of me in the drive-thru but that person turned out to be a head case. I don't know what happened but she got to the window to get her food, she started cursing at the people in the restaurant, complaining about their English language skills (or lack thereof) and how she'd been disrespected. Then I heard something about fries. (I believe the fries were the source of her fury.) The woman proceeded to waste close to 10 minutes bitching at the McDonald's workers while a caravan of cars formed in the line behind her. Finally, she got her money back and left. I told the cashier when I pulled up that they should have called the police and told the distraught to woman to keep it moving or risk arrest. Seriously, that behavior was uncalled for. The drive-thru at McDonald's shouldn't cause that kind of behavior. If you want your money back, ask for it and I'm sure they'll give it to you. Does someone really need to be cursed out over french fries? I don't think so. People are so crazy these days and pop off over every little thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment