Monday, September 30, 2013

Bubbly at Barclays


I went to see Michael Buble last night at the Barclays Center. The show was great. Mikey was excellent and quite funny. If the music think hadn't worked out, he could have gone into comedy. (Watch his skits on SNL if you want to see his work, particularly his skit with Jon Hamm.) The woman sitting next to me cried when he sang his first song that, I think, was "Try a Little Tenderness." The crowd was diverse, all ages, all races, and everyone seemed to be having a good time. Other than the chick who kept putting her foot in my back (and stopped when I told her I didn't pay $130 to have her foot in my back all night), the evening was good. I wish my iPhone pics had come out better. I should have brought my digital camera. Oh, well. Rock on, Bubbles!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the Bubbly show. I'll even resist the urge to make a snarky comment. ;-)

    ReplyDelete