Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Danger, Will Robinson!

It's hard to watch or read the news these days because it all just turns into one big depress-fest. Between the shootings in Chicago (a 9-year-old? Really?), dirty cops faking their deaths (and making tax payers foot the bill for manhunts that weren't necessary), and Kentucky Kim rearing her ugly head again to pop out of her hole in the ground (because once you're on the grift, you're always on the grift) to file more appeals through the judicial system whose rulings she rejected, I don't even know why I bother, but I do.

In more uplifting news, the weather in the Chicago area has been great lately. I can't believe it's November and we have temperatures in the 70s. Wow! Last year, the kids were trick-or-treating in the snow on Halloween. No snow this year (just rain). I know this Indian summer won't last, but I'm certainly enjoying it for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment