Friday, February 1, 2013

Good Riddance to a Bad Week

I'll just say it.  This week sucked hard and was filled primarily with problems.  Between my busted doctor's appointment (that I blogged about on Tuesday) to screw ups at work (not my own this time), the days were painfully annoying to get through.  Why don't people listen when you try to give them advice that will help them?  Why do some folks assume you're trying to undermine them or overrule them when you're simply pointing out a potential problem or providing advice on how to stop a problem from occurring?  Then, after you've been shot down or ignored and the shit hits the fan, who has to come behind and clean up the mess?  Me, that's who.  Maybe next week will be an improvement over this one.  I certainly hope that's the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment