Monday, December 31, 2018

House of Flowers

Since I used my last post to bitch about Will and Grace, I'm using this one to praise the series House of Flowers. I've been watching episodes on Netflix during time off from my day job (thanks, Datalounge!) and I've thoroughly enjoyed the series. It's very much in the vein of movies from Pedro Almodovar and if you like his stuff, you'll probably enjoy the series. I do recommend watching it in Spanish with English subtitles if you don't speak the language (and I don't). Don't watch the English dubbed version. The show revolves around a high-income Mexican family and issues involving their children. I've got about four or five episodes to go and I intend to knock those out over the next two days. All I can say is "run, Diego, run from this hot mess!"

Happy New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment