Friday, January 4, 2019

Belated New Year's Greetings

Happy (belated) New Year to everyone. It's been hard for me to get back into the swing of my day job since having some time off over the holidays, but I managed to pull through and work three days this week. Oy! I really hope 2019 brings some optimism my way because I felt like I lacked that in 2018. Even though 2018 for me personally wasn't a bad year, mainly because I finally bought my own place and no longer have to be a slave to a landlord, the process was stressful.

 As some of us make resolutions in this new year to lose weight or read more books, I'm going to try and maintain a more positive outlook in general and stop being so pessimistic. That's hard for me to do, but I am going to try and make an effort to stop being so critical of so many people and things. It's my own personal cross to bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment