Wednesday, March 5, 2014

That's Mine

I love the Cadillac commercial that's out now with the older brother, Kyle, bullying the younger one and taking his stuff during their childhood years. Then, as adults, the younger brother is able to get revenge on Kyle by locking the bully out of his new Cadillac and letting him know who's the owner and who's the boss. Yeah. Suck it, Kyle!


As the younger sibling, I find this commercial refreshing. Not surprisingly, my older sister does not share my view. She sarcastically noted that it took the younger sibling many years to get back at his older brother. True, but the point is not how long it took for the younger brother to get revenge, but that he finally DID get revenge. Plus, now Kyle, the older brother, is fat and looks like a slob while the younger brother is svelte and sexy and a Cadillac owner. (What is Kyle driving? Is Kyle driving? I like to think he's hitching rides and taking the bus due to a DUI, but I digress.) Time has taken its toll on Kyle...and not in a good way, so the younger sibling can sit back and bask in  the schadenfreude of his brother's downfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment