Sunday, January 5, 2014

Snowzilla: Part Deux

As the snow continues to fall and the winds continue to howl in Chicago, I decided this was a good day to stay home and watch House of Cards. I got through one episode. After hearing such great things about this miniseries, I was bored stiff. I kept waiting for it to end so I could slip the DVD back into its Netflix envelope to be returned to the nearest shipping facility. I enjoy a good political thriller as much as anyone, but this series just didn't hold my interest. I felt the same way about Downton Abbey although I did manage to make it through the entire first season before abandoning it. So, with no Netflix series to occupy my time and nothing on television, I guess I'll be able to get some reading and hopefully some writing done as the temperature falls and winter rages on.

No comments:

Post a Comment