Sunday, January 12, 2014

F-You E-bay

I bid on a .99 cent book on eBay yesterday and woke up this morning to find my bid canceled by the seller because my identity could not be verified, whatever that means. I have a valid eBay account and a valid PayPal account, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Maybe the seller isn't really interested in selling. I haven't bought anything on eBay in years and my recent bid to buy an out of print book (not the one I bid on yesterday) was outbid. However, after this negative experience, I'm considering shutting my account down for good. I should have just purchased the book I wanted from an Amazon seller, but the eBay seller was cheaper, so I went that route. Big mistake. I'll stick to Amazon from now on. I've never had a problem with any purchases there.

No comments:

Post a Comment