Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Music

In my Saturday post about The Master, I neglected to mention the wonderful Ella Fitzgerald version of "Get Thee Behind Me, Satan" that was played in the film.  It's such a great song and hearing it in the movie was one of the few bright spots in an otherwise disappointing film.

In other music news, I really wish Michael Buble (Mikey Bubbly) would do some touring or, better yet, do a long-term Vegas show like Celine Dion.  I'd pay to see that.  I don't understand the Bubbly hate.  He's so inoffensive, yet some folks just like to hate on him.  Leave Mikey alone!  His music is soothing!  No, he can't dance, but in the live performances I've seen from him, he puts on a good show and is very entertaining.  Stop the Bubbly hate, haters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment