Friday, October 12, 2012

Eddie Munster, You Just Got Schooled

Last night's VP debate was certainly more entertaining that the Presidential debate a week or so ago.  Biden and Ryan both came ready to rumble and rumble they did.  Ryan (aka Eddie Munster--the widow's peak, you know) got taken to school by Grandpa Munster (aka Biden).  Although Grandpa's constant interrupting did annoy me at times, I thought he was on point most of the time and bringing up things that Obama should have brought up during his own debate with Mittens (the 47% comments, the auto bailout, etc.).  I hope the POTUS was taking notes.

When I look at Eddie Munster, I often can't believe this guy and I are the same age.  (I also can't stop staring at the widow's peak, but that's another issue for another time.) Eddie and I grew up in the 70s and 80s, yet his mindset sometimes seems like it's from the 50s.  I can understand Mittens having that "Leave It to Beaver" mentality, but I don't get it with Eddie.   

No comments:

Post a Comment