Friday, September 21, 2012

What the F, Part Deux

In anticipation of this weekend's service disruption on the F line, I planned to hit my local Trader Joe's on the way home from work today.  Unfortunately, the F train was f-ed up early!  A disabled train was stuck at the 7th Street stop so everything was messed up.  The announcer on the F train I was on told everyone at West 4th Street that the train would terminate at Second Avenue, so I got off that train and caught the A train to Jay Street.  No F trains were running at all at Jay Street, so I walked down to the Atlantic Terminal, caught the Q there, and walked home from the Church Avenue stop.  What a pain!  What a hassle!  At least I had on comfortable shoes and the weather's lovely tonight, so I didn't mind huffing it a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment