Friday, September 28, 2012

Subway Observations

On my way to work this morning, I saw a woman with tattoos on her feet.  She had a tattoo of a man in a panama hat one one foot and something I can't remember on the other.  What kind of people have their feet tattooed???  I kept thinking that must have hurt like hell.

On the way home from work, this woman proceeded to talk loudly to herself from Manhattan to Brooklyn.  She wasn't a your typical self-talker though.  She didn't look homeless and she wasn't old.  She looked like she was in her late 20s or early 30s and well-dressed.  But she was nuts.  Talking and cursing about how she'd been wronged by someone.  People, wisely, ignoring her ranting but I wanted to clap when she got off the train at Jay Street. 

It's been a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment