Thursday, December 8, 2022

That's How They Get You!

As someone who's been adamant about NOT signing up for more subscription streaming services, I ignored my own advice and signed up for HBO Max recently. Why? Because I wanted to see the last two episodes of the White Lotus and I didn't want to wait until I got another freebee HBO weekend from my cable provider. When I watched Season 1, I binged and watched all of the episodes when I had free access one weekend. This time, I wasn't that lucky. I got through 5 episodes before I got cut off for Season 2, so I did what I had to do. That's how these cable providers get you! You get hooked on something and you end up subscribing. At least HBO has a good variety of shows and movies and they have really good documentaries (that are much better, in my opinion, than what Netflix offers). 

I've been watching too much TV lately and that's part of the reason why I haven't been doing much writing. I fully intend to remedy this situation...but AFTER I finish watching Season 2 of the White Lotus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment